Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change a document from english to spanish when using microsoft works word processor?

I have a report due Tues. and need to put my paper in spanish
How do I change a document from english to spanish when using microsoft works word processor?
You will need to get a translation software
How do I change a document from english to spanish when using microsoft works word processor?
Are you talking about translating the document from English into Spanish?? Not even a specialized software will do it right.



If what you need is to be able to type accents and '帽', there are ways using alt + (number).



If this is the case, let us know and someone will tell you what the numbers are.
Don't trust the Microsoft Word translator...These free translators never translate anything accurately. You should ask someone that speaks Spanish to help you, you'll be better off.

If you want, you can e-mail me the document and I'll see what I can do: kallisti3@yahoo.com
go to: Tools%26gt; Language%26gt; Set Language%26gt; Scroll down to: Spanish (YOUR CHOICE).
  • hosting services
  • cs files
  •