Friday 7 October 2011

How to get to boot/startup menu?

I want to get into my computer's startup menu (the menu you get to by pressing f10 as you power it on) but my computer's startup method skips it for some reason. i turn my computer on, the monitor acts as if nothing is connected and goes black, then the desktop comes up like nothing is wrong. I'm trying to change the graphics processor it uses but I cant do that without getting into that menu.



Long story short: is there a way to force my computer's boot-up process to allow the start-up menu? or is there another way to get to it. I desperately need some help!



thanks in advance
How to get to boot/startup menu?
Well the start-up menu default is f8 not f10 if your on about the bios.. You could try tab or delete key.
  • ink video tape
  • break up with someone you live with
  •