Wednesday 21 September 2011

Computer Tracking By Servers Or Websites?

I have installed several anti spyware programs very expensive and the best firewalls available and also use an annonomous proxy software that cost bigtime and also a hardware router with firewall and also surfing with proxy server online. I signed on a site and they knew what computer I was using. I have changed the processor the motherboard and also the hard drive and using all these things .I had completely different Id and password and they still knew what computer I was on.How are they doing this? Is there no privacy left in the world? I wasnt even doing anything wrong have no intentions to but this bothers me.How do they know who I am? Please this is really bugging me.Also changed operating systems.What is it that they know that they arent sharing? I have done everything according to security and advice and they still know me .What could it be.I am not a novice to computers but have been out of the loop for a few years %26gt;Please advise?
Computer Tracking By Servers Or Websites?
Your computer has a unique IP address and only way to avoid the rest of the world seeing it is to use Proxies. I know people who use two and even one who uses nine. I think if you type Proxy in the green search (white window) box above you will learn a lot about how and which proxies to set up. Good luck.