Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can a computer processor be changed?

Hello, I have a laptop that came with an Intel (R) Celeron Processor. Thus, my laptop's becoming old as new programs and application require the computer to be more advanced in order to run them. This is the case of Adobe Flash Player 9. I can't view %26quot;interactives%26quot; through the internet because when I try to install AFP 9, an error occurs. I checked the System Requirements and the program requires the system to have at least an Intel Pentium 2 Processor.



So, can the processor in my laptop be changed? If so, how much does a processor + installation (if I can't do it myself) cost? Would it be a better idea to buy a new computer? If it IS a better idea, then laptops/notebooks recommended? I DO want a new computer, but my parents don't like the idea very much. I would like a fast computer, though I don't need a lot of Hard Drive (30-50 GB is okay).



Thank you very much
Can a computer processor be changed?
you can and if you contact me i can give you parts for a system upgrade. however more than likly since its Intel there is a slim chance it will get a big power boost from a prosessor swap i can however off an update package that will swap everything on the insides and make it primaraly a new computer.
Can a computer processor be changed?
yes
  • guy myspace
  • dapple dachshunds for sale
  •