Friday 16 September 2011

Upgrading motherboard/processor on a laptop?

Hello everyonee :)



I recently (a month ago). got a HP Pavilion entertainment notebook. around $699

It came with an i3 processor. Now I heard the i5 processor is better than the i3. I'm just wondering if it is possible for me to change my processor from a i3 to an i5. and if so, how much would the upgrade cost.



System information:



Laptop - HP Pavilion Dv6-2155DX Notebook PC

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13 GHz

RAM: 4 GB

Hard drive space: 500 GB

System Type: 64 bit

Window 7 Home premium





Thank you. :)
Upgrading motherboard/processor on a laptop?
Hi

THE GENERAL RULE is what you bought is what you have in a LAPTOP.

The processor or graphics on it and in it are what you Bought.

IT CAN'T BE CHANGED.