Thursday 15 September 2011

MS Works Word Processor - changing font size?

I can change font size/style etc while I'm working, but how do I change the ENTIRE document after I've finished?



If I just insert a new font size at the beginning it has no effect. I have to highlight the word(s) to change. Fine for a few words or paragraph but not several pages of text. And right-clicking didn't offer me an offer to %26quot;select all%26quot;, so I don't know what else to try?



My document is 5 pages long and I want to make it take up less pages!
MS Works Word Processor - changing font size?
Ctrl + A --%26gt; Select All. Then you can change the font size for the entire document.
MS Works Word Processor - changing font size?
CtrlA highlights everything whether 1 page or a hundred. The best way always though is to do your formatting before you start a document.
You need to highlight the whole word document by holding down the left mouse button and dragging it over the text you want to change after you have high lighted it all then selected the font size you wish to use
highlight everything with ctrl+a



then change your font/style settings to your liking, you can also be more advanced later and create templates, but that is the quick and dirty way.
Get OpenOffice.org



http://OpenOffice.org/