Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I run World at War 5 on my laptop more quickly?

My son received World at War 5 for PC on Christmas Day. He has recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop with a 2.1 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 4Gb of RAM, an integrated graphics card GMA X3100 and a hard drive of 320 Gb. The laptop meets the game's system requirements as far as I can tell except for the processor speed, which it says should be 3GHz or better. Is there any way I can adjust the laptop or game so that it can run (it jerks so slowly as to be unusable)? If not, is it feasible to change the processor inside the laptop without it costing the earth?
How can I run World at War 5 on my laptop more quickly?
while in game you can go to settings, video, and lower the settings, which will ultimately make the game run better, play with the settings and you'll find a reasonable one. For me, looking at your specs, its not able to run High settings very well so i'd go with medium or low so your able to run through the game without any lag at all. Down below is an answer to your second question, you can OverClock a cpu so the speed is faster and can handle more, but be worned, this is modding it and by increasing speed you increase heat and the chance of your laptop failing, good tip, its safe to go .2 Ghz, anything above that increase gets risky
How can I run World at War 5 on my laptop more quickly?
take that game and chuck it away....



ive heard that game is highly addicting



if you dont do it now it might be too late



heade my warning
Try going into the game options and turning down the resolution/disable shadows, etc.