Saturday 24 September 2011

What is a good desktop to buy, more details inside? Also what are the best desktop brand(s)?

I already have xp professional and windows 7, so don't care about what operating system it comes with. I also don't care if it has a large hard drive or not, but I would like it to take multiple harddrives. I know I may sound dumb with these questions, but I am so used to just using laptops, but not about taking them apart.



I only am worrying about how much ram it has and how much GHz the processor has, I don't know how to add ram or change a processor, or what things I should not do. I want it to be compatible with the largest processor(s).



Also I am looking for a desktop that isn't too costly.



I love HP/Compaq, I hear many negative things about Dell, what are your favorites?
What is a good desktop to buy, more details inside? Also what are the best desktop brand(s)?
Branding doesn't really count. If you know what you're buying, the parts are the same, they just build it together for you...

I'd Probably get either a dell or HP. they both make good computers but are somewhat expensive.I know a website you may find one nice but awesome price there,check out

http://www.dealstudio.com/searchdeals.ph鈥?/a>

Hope it is helpful!