Saturday 24 September 2011

I have windows works word processor and i need to change the language from english to spanish...how do I?

I'm writing a paper for my spanish class and need to check some spelling.
I have windows works word processor and i need to change the language from english to spanish...how do I?
I'm not sure what Windows Works is, but here is what I do:



Click on %26quot;Start%26quot; at the bottom left of your screen.

Click on Control Panel

Click on %26quot;Keyboard%26quot;

Click on %26quot;Insert Locales%26quot; tab.

Choose Spanish and click %26quot;OK%26quot;



This switches your language however, if you don't have the language dictionary installed from your original software, it won't work. Good luck.

Note: Once you switch the language, your keyboard will be set for Spanish, so some of your numerical and symbols keys will be different. You can switch back by clicking on the %26quot;language%26quot; icon in your bottom tray (on the right.)