Friday 16 September 2011

Annoying noise in speakers after bios upgrade and most likely after i tweaked my processor how i had it before

I recently updated my bios, after tweaking my processor back to the way it was i noticed i have a bad noise in my speakers that i never had before. Its a constant sqeaky noise. When i open a somewhat large program the noise gets worse then it goes back to the less annoying sqeak. I cant figure it out. Maybe it has to do with a setting in my bios cause a couple got changed and im not sure which ones.

I got a asus motherboard and i athlon xp 2800 processor.

The name of the processor changes when i overclock it thought and i only overclock it with the settings in the bios so it a bit ore safe.
Annoying noise in speakers after bios upgrade and most likely after i tweaked my processor how i had it before
Try reinstalling the sound drivers. That may clear it up.