Saturday 24 September 2011

How Good is this Computer for playing Sims 3?

ok well I would like to know how good this computer is for playing the sims 3 and I am really not sure. I am planning to change some things and I will state them after the Link for the computer.

Ok here is the link

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi鈥?/a>

I would Like to change the processor to a AMD Athlon(TM) II 240 dual-core processor [2.8GHz, 2MB L2, up to 4000MT/s bus]

The Graphics card to a 512MB ATI Radeon HD 4350 [DVI, HDMI, VGA adapter]

and the Networking card to a Wireless-G LAN card

otherwise I would like to keep everything else the same.So would this be a good computer to play the sims 3 on or not.
How Good is this Computer for playing Sims 3?
Should be fine. The VRAM is plenty and the rest should easily suffice for playing The Sims 3, since it's not an overly intensive game by any means.