Friday 16 September 2011

How can i update my laptop processor?

i bought a brand new laptop less than a week ago (toshiba) i had a compaq presario(sp?)

and it had the amd sempron si-42 (which really sucked)

well my new laptop has windows 7, ATI radeon graphic card and guess what

a AMD sempron si-42 processor!!!

i dont believe there are even any updates correct? i am a gamer and watch a lot of video and stuff, i have a great graphic card and just want to know before selling the laptop,

CAN I CHANGE THE PROCESSOR???
How can i update my laptop processor?
someone has to ask why you bought a laptop without checking the specs, you can do it any similar faster sempron will fit, I have never found semprons remotely fast, after an amd trial I am sticking with pentiums, but you might find a better processor like a turion that will fit the socket
How can i update my laptop processor?
yes you can, but it's a lot of work.
You can not update a processor it is made into the mother board it is wise to always check all the specifications before making the purchase. Take it back and ask to exchange it.
  • hair spray
  • >windows update
  •