Tuesday 20 September 2011

Changing Laptop Processors?

I have a Compaq V2000 and i had it for 9 month now and for the first time ever i noticed that the processor speed is 1.4 GHz. I want to buy a better processor and I was wondering how much trouble will I go through if I change the processor?
Changing Laptop Processors?
changing a processor on a laptop is very difficult and costly. a laptop has the processor deeply intricated into the fabric of the machine so removing it and replacing it with a better process is difficult. taking it to a computer store to replace a process also costs a lot of money. also, every laptop has a select list of processors that will work with but since your laptop is only 9 months old, it should be able to handle any dual core processor.
Changing Laptop Processors?
here's suggestion get a penguin (linux) or piggy (WinDows XP) on toshiba or sony base and you want have any problems

cuz some of those processors $400 and up
I think for me is not practical to upgrade your processor because it cost you a lot of trouble because even you can found the processor to change your 1.4 you cannot sure either that your motherboard is capable of running higher processor because maybe the board design only to run 1.4GHz. I suggest instead of upgrading of processor you upgrade the memory of your laptop and also your harddisk for me that's the best
  • How do i make a quilt
  • get wafflesfm invite
  •