Saturday 24 September 2011

Do not know how to run smoothly Empire Total War?

Hello everyone,



I am not a really good person, in this area, but I have this problem, I managed to install Empire Total War, ad run it, that was not a problem, although is low resolution, but is on the windows system on my mac. However, I do not meet one of the requirements that is the processor, the processor, which is asked it 2.4, but my is 2.0, I have all the other options, so, is there a way, which i can improve the smoothly game play, because I cannot change my processor, so is there away that I can do it... for example to buy a better ram, or to install the windows 7 on my mac something like that? Would that make it better?
Do not know how to run smoothly Empire Total War?
You can actually buy a new processor and place it in to your motherboard.

Here is my processor its very fast and not as much money as others

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AMD-Phenom-3-00G鈥?/a>