Tuesday 20 September 2011

How to put the sempron 2800+ driver back to the processor?

What happened is that when I bought an adaptor to connect my computer to the TV, it asked me to configure it.

And what happen is that my AMD sempron 2800+ processor driver change to AMD Athlon XP processor. Before my processor is reading a 2 GHz capacity. Now it's only 1.32 GHz.



May you please help me put the original processor driver back that is AMD sempron 2800+ processor device driver.



Thank you! ^~^
How to put the sempron 2800+ driver back to the processor?
A CPU does NOT need a driver to be installed for function. What does your Bios say? It may be the AMD cool and quite function which can clock down CPU speed, when its not heavily used.

But the change to %26quot;XP%26quot; is kinda strange. You can go to -control panel -hardware -device manager and select the CPU and delete it from there and try to restart to see if its correctly recognized the next time by windows. But usually the OS does not affect the speed of a CPU, unless you have specialized programs to change the speed of your processor.



I guess something just messed up your library or registry.