Friday 16 September 2011

Why do 75% of people who use YA think they know 100% of everything?

Ever asked a question on pc's and had loads of different answers all argueing with each other?



Lets clarify it.



heres my 2 cents in brief



AVAST is a good virus scanner, but it is catagorically not as effective as mcafee or norton, people who dislike norton or mcafee are just people who's pc were never good enough to run them well. Norton NOD32 is recognised globally as the best virus scanning program (it was the only virus scanner to date to have had solutions to ALL KNOWN virus' upon its release).



Ram does make your pc a little faster and by a little i mean you shave a few seconds in running.

A better processor costs more but increases speed considerably.

People only always say ram because they dont know how to change processors.



Despite what I say here, people will still think they are computer genius', despite the fact that a few of us on here actually are fully qualified pc engineers, rather than 'think they know it alls'



Follow YA if you want to blow your pc up
Why do 75% of people who use YA think they know 100% of everything?
I hate it when that happens, it decreases the quality of the yahoo answers experience :( it is ignorant people who do this, they obviously have not researched their answer or don't know what they're talking about, but they don't care, they just answer questions regardless of their knowledge of the subject, perhaps to give their account more publicity or to get more points. I think there should be some kind of system where the asker can rate an answer as 'irrelevant' or 'useless' so as to remove the points from that answerer or perhaps even take points off of them.
Why do 75% of people who use YA think they know 100% of everything?
YOu reported some other people didnt you, you troll...

Report Abuse


Certainly not, i prefer to keep myself to myself, but when i see people giving useless answers it annoys me, people like you that is...

Report Abuse


i know nothing about everything that is 100% true
I kno everythingl, it just takes awhile to cut and paste.
not me i am 100% certain that i know 75% of nothing,,
Being a member of the minority group, I couldn't offer a rational reason for this.
how do you know 100% that its 75% of people?
I dont know...

actually, I know nothing...

=)
A person who knows everything will keep very quiet, a person who knows nothing is very vocal.



As for me, I can only express my opinion, I'm not worried if others disagree with me as no-ones opinion is right and no-ones is wrong.



I am rubbish with technology and I have no idea what it is you are talking about!!!! lol
And the other 40% can not add up.
i proudly belong to the 25% minority!
coz 75% think they know everything.

%26amp; 25% will at least to try to find out?

i use norton net-defense %26amp; XoftSpySE, i must be either an oddity or just different.

%26amp; if i give answer, i do try to make sure i know what i'm talking about,

guess others aren't so fussy %26amp; let personal opinion get in the way.

sorry it's wound you up.

:)
There is an element of truth in what you say, however, sometimes the question does not include sufficient details to enable a definitive answer.



I am of the belief that there is no such thing as fact, just a measure of probability.
You give the impression that you are a know it all and everyone is wrong but you. The fact of it is if you re- read your ego rant you will see that you have got it wrong,
I've not had that problem but then I tend to ask Mr Stupid questions and only get two or three answers.
What is the little arrow thing that the mouse moves about on the screen called then?

As forthe rest.........................?
I must be one of the 25%. Thanks for the advice.
I do not accept your statistic that 75% of users on Yahoo Q %26amp; A, think they know everything.

We have to use our own logic to choose which are the best answers for us.

I do not know if the details you have given here, other than that percentage, are factual, and I do not intend to check. But lots of people have given poor opinions of both Norton, and Mcafee security systems.

When I had Norton internet security 2004, I thought it was very good, but compared to the later versions of the same product, it is poor. The point is that the people who dislike Norton and Mcafee, wouldn't have tested all the versions, if they don't like them, then they don't use them. Both Mcafee and Symantec spend a lot of money finding, and creating solutions to viruses. Many computer so called experts put down Norton, two friends abandoned Norton on their advice, and one had his computer infected while using the recommended security, the other keeps, renewing her 3 months free service for another security system. If you want the best quality, especially when it needs to tackle ongoing threats, it is worth paying for it.

That is my opinion, I only use Norton, so I accept that I may be wrong on the free versions, but I've seen no evidence to the contrary.
BECAUSE 75% OF PEOPLE WHO USE YA ARE A BIT STRANGE !!! LOL NOT ME ;)
I must be one of the 25% who knows they don't know everything then. I know a lot of things but no-one has the brain capacity to know everything about everything and even then, it would be impossible because new things are being discovered every day. As long as the universe isn't a static unit, we can never be know-it-alls.



However, I do strive to learn as much about everything as I can.