Saturday 24 September 2011

Can I upgrade my Toshiba Satellite a215-s4747 CPU, Graphics, and RAM?

I would like a new processor, more ram and a better graphics card in my Toshiba Satellite a215-s4747. I have a AMD Turion 64 X2 1.80ghz and would like it to be around 3.0 ghz. I have 1.0 gb of ram and would like to double it. And I have a ATI Radeon X1200 graphics and would like to upgrade that as well. I am wondering how I go about this. Can I change my processor to something faster? Would it just be easier to buy a new laptop, though I am short on money so I thought this would be cheaper if I can do it.
Can I upgrade my Toshiba Satellite a215-s4747 CPU, Graphics, and RAM?
in that laptop, only the ram, hdd and cpu can be changed. getting a faster cpu will be very hard if not impossible. in order to change out the videocards you'll need a laptop that has mxm on it. faster clock speeds dont always mean faster performance. ie: 3.0GHz P4 vs. 2.0GHz Core2Duo. c2d comes out on top.



mxm is a really confusing standard(if you can call it that) here's a link to an asus that will smoke almost anything you'll see on store shelves.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>
Can I upgrade my Toshiba Satellite a215-s4747 CPU, Graphics, and RAM?
you can't really change anything is a laptop, except for the ram

better of with buy a new laptop.



If you really want a very fast computer, then go for desktop. because everything is a desktop is easy to replace and modify.

I build my own desktop not long ago to cost around 1000$
Notebook type computers are - %26quot;Are what they are%26quot;



You can increase the RAM and the Hard Disk Drive (HDD)



But the CPU and Video - Generally No





It's not a practical option
Can only change ram and HDD in a laptop