Thursday 15 September 2011

Can I change intel processor for my HP Pavilion dv6000t?

I have a labtop and I wanted to upgrade. Can I upgrade that? Or is it intergated with the whole system? What can I and can't upgrade?



AND:

Basically I want to be able to play sims 3 and tomb radier underworld. As you can see I don't think I will be able to do that;

Maximum Memory Capacity: 2048MB

Currently Installed Memory: 2GB

Available Memory Slots: 0

Total Memory Slots: 2

Dual Channel Support: No

CPU Manufacturer: GenuineIntel

CPU Family: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2130 @ 1.86GHz Model 14, Stepping 12

CPU Speed: 1867 MHz



How do I fix this? I will not buy a new computer unless it is the last thing I need to do. Cause I have no cash :(
Can I change intel processor for my HP Pavilion dv6000t?
it would be very difficult, if even possible to upgrade your laptop.. laptops arent really made for gaming, so its difficult to upgrade them... to run the sims 3 or any other current new game, you would need a whole new duo core processor, a good graphics card.. very hard to do with the laptop... if you use your laptop for school/work.. thats probably why you got it, but if you were gonna use it for gaming.. thats where you went wrong.... your best bet is to save up... and get a desktop when you can...